Dr. Bracken Webb and the West Chester Pediatric Dentistry team make dental visits fun! Your child will be showered with gifts and rewards, provided with painless treatment, and taught to love to care for their smile.
Ours is a one-doctor pediatric dentistry office, with long-term team members: we provide continuity of care, so your child learns to trust and rely on us. We’ve been serving the community since 1976; a large number of the parents in our practice are former patients who now pay us the highest compliment of bringing their children to us!
Everyone at West Chester Pediatric Dentistry is committed to maintaining a kind, fun, and safe environment, where patients are free to be themselves. Even the most fearful child soon learns this is a place filled with laughter and not only look forward to visits but don’t want to leave when finished!
Among the care we offer:
- Dental exams, cleanings, and white fillings for infants, children, teens, and people with special needs
- Preventive care, including fluoride and sealants
- Treatments for dental abscesses and extractions
- Pediatric hospital dentistry and care for pediatric dental emergencies
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and digital X-rays
Please contact our West Chester, Ohio pediatric dental office to learn more and schedule a consultation. We serve children from West Chester, Mason, Cincinnati, and surrounding communities.
Dr. Webb and our team members can’t wait to meet your child and welcome them to our dental family. It will be our honor to start them on the path to a lifetime of healthy smiles; call and schedule a consultation, today!